First Home Buyers
What you should know about the First Home Owners Grant.
The total amount available to those buying a newly constructed home is now $7,000 (subject to certain requirements)
First home buyers will be eligible for assistance for contracts entered into on or before 1st July 2012
||Conditions||First Home Owner Grant
|From July 1st 2012||Newly constructed homes in Metro Vic. only||$7,000|
|From July 1st 2012||Newly constructed homes in Regional Vic. only||$7,000|
- Note:**Note this information is subject to formal approval**
- Information provided is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
- The grant is not income tested.
- For contracts entered into after 1 January 2010, to qualify for the Grant, the price of the property or construction of the home must not exceed $750,000.
- The application form is available from an approved financial institution.
- The completed application form should be lodged with an approved financial institution at the time of applying for finance to buy or build the home, or after settlement or completion of construction.
- For further information in relation to eligibility visit www.sro.vic.gov.au
- Jana Living has taken reasonable care in providing this information, unless expressly stated; it should not be construed as being specific to your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.